Purposes & goals:
SAROKH aims to continuously improve services for its clients. Effective complaint management is essential to provide high-quality services and channels for feedback from their clients for conflict resolution and policy and procedural reform. SAROKH also commits to comply with the rules of external government authority in case of escalation or conflict, and to reduce the financial and operational impact on the client.
Through this policy, SAROKH is committed to effectively and fairly managing complaints and ensuring that:
- Your complaint will be investigated in depth, handled effectively and dealt with kindly.
- We’ll be fair to you and to any employee the complaint may refer to.
- We’re not charging you fees to file a complaint.
- We’ll always keep an eye on the privacy and confidentiality of any personal data. No individual participating in the complaint or responsible for managing the complaint shall participate in the investigation in the event of a conflict of interest.
- Our staff will undergo continuous training in the complaints management policy and will have direct access to relevant documents in order to facilitate effective handling of complaints.
- The Governing Council and our staff recognize your right to file a complaint and commit themselves to the effective and efficient resolution of complaints or problems that may arise from the services we provide.
- The complaints management system contained in this internal policy and procedures will be reviewed periodically (at least annually), with a view to enhancing transparency and efficiency and maximizing the satisfaction of SAROKH clients. Our complaints management policy will always be available on our website https://sarokh.sa/ar
Who can file a complaint?
Any client of SAROKH can file a complaint.
first point of contact
If you worry about any aspect of the services we provide, your first point of communication should be the SAROKH customer support channels: Communication, e – mail or social media. Our goal is to solve any potential problem you have immediately, before you leave.
Steps of forming a complaint:
We expect you to:
- Reference information on your complaint as well as full contact details.
- Describe your complaint clearly and accurately.
- Be specific as to the grounds for a complaint.
- To state clearly your expectations regarding the resolution of the case.
Response time frames for handling complaints
- Acknowledge your complaint immediately via SMS or auto-response email.
- Your complaint will be processed within 10 working days. A relevant response will be sent immediately.
- In rare cases where more time is required for a proper and detailed investigation of your complaint, a written extension period will be requested. In our letter, along with any additional information we may request, we will inform you of the actions we have taken so far and of any further actions required to complete the investigation.
- Our goal is to ensure that our final response is received within 10 working days of the notice of extension, at which time it is reviewed and processed through the specialized department.
Request for status update
If you wish to request an update at any stage of the investigation into the complaint, you can do so by contacting any of the SAROKH communication channels.