We are Saudi based start-up that is disrupting the local delivery businesses with our innovative technology. We have challenged the legacy technology by building cutting-edge, user-friendly mobile and desktop applications, backed by a reliable algorithm which automatically connects customers with our Sarokh Points. Consequently, we have created an on-demand delivery service that is cost effective, scalable, accessible and convenient to everyone.
API & E-Commerce
Available on Android platforms & optimized for performance. Rating scale of 1-5, which determines the customer service. Route automatically optimized for pick-up and drop-off of multiple shipments to our Sarokh Points.
Easily integrated & implemented into existing logistics infrastructure. Client can manage warehouses and track the shipment. Ability to manage multiple packages to multiple Sarokh Points.
Sarokh Web App
Consumer focused market place integrations with local Grocery Stores, Restaurants, Saloons, Stationary Stores etc. currently our eCommerce API integrations for Holland & Barrett, Cambridge Weight Plan etc. Connecting businesses with consumers for on demand delivery.
Potential in the delivery industry
Local delivery in Saudi Arabia is a SR 1.6B market per yearE-Commerce sales expected to reach SR 15B by 2020 in Saudi Arabia
38% of E-Commerce purchases in Saudi Arabia is clothing and apparel
What’s happening in the industry?
- Nearly 70% of smart-phone users purchase online using mobile
- 9/10 consumer still order their meal via telephone – 50% of consumers will order their food online by 2018
- Consumers have rising expectations for faster delivery requiring retailers to seek alternative logistic solutions
- Home-based and direct point of sale require product delivery
- Growth of eCommerce is not only volume, but the breadth of goods that Saudis are purchasing online
- 64% of millennials more likely to make a purchase from a brand with a customer rating system
This is not a solicitation for the sale or purchase of securities. The information contained herein is inherently limited in scope and does not contain all of the applicable terms, conditions, limitation and exclusions of the investments described herein. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to seek independent investment advice from a qualified financial advisor specific to their personal financial situation as no warranty of suitability is implied. The information contained herein is believed to be reliable, but its accuracy and completeness is not guaranteed.